Welcome to the Dirty Lickings Bar…
The place we put up the mother load of cocktail inventions using our range of quality vodkas.
Take a seat at the bar & check out some of our latest concoctions below
Dirty Pina Colada
Our take on the classic Pina Colada using our Vanilla Vodka instead of rum… OMG!!!!
2 oz Dirty Lickings Vanilla Vodka
1.5 oz coconut cream
3 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz simple syrup
– Add ingredients to a shaker with crushed ice, and shake well.
– Strain over ice into a hurricane glass.
– Garnish with a slice of pineapple
Enjoy & have another…
Boozy Banoffee Shake
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 shot of Dirty Lickings Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Icecream
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel sauce
- Place banana, salted caramel vodka, milk, ice-cream and 1 tablespoon of the caramel sauce in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and swirl it around the inside of a large glass.
- Pour in banana shake and top with a dollop of cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and some sliced banana.
The Dirty Lickings Espresso Martini
- 30ml DIrty Lickings Vanilla Vodka
- 30ml Kahlua
- 90ml Cold Espresso Mix
- 15ml Caramel
- 3 coffee beans
- Put all ingredients in cocktail shaker, add ice, then shake, shake, shake.
- Strain/Pour mixture into awaiting cocktail glass & garnish with 3 coffee beans.
DIrty Lickings good!
Sent in by our good mates at @morganswineryanddistillery in the Yarra Valley
- 1 1/2 ounces Dirty Lickings Triple Distilled Vodka
- 6 ounces brewed tea
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Lemon wheel, to garnish
- Combine the vodka, brewed tea and lemon juice in an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with the lemon wheel, and serve.
Raspberry & Vanilla Vodka Mojito
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 – 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 oz Dirty Lickings Vanilla Vodka (or more to taste)
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 4 thin slices lime
- 12 leaves mint
- Ice to taste
- Soda water
- Place lime juice, sugar, vodka, raspberries and lime slices into a pestle and crush until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. Add the mint leaves and bruise; just enough so they release their flavor. Let all the flavors blend for 1 -2 minutes.
- Divide the raspberry mixture into two glasses, add ice and top each with about 1/4 cup chilled soda water.
- Garnish with more mint leaves and raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
The Dirty Blue Lagoon
- 1 part Blue Curacao
- 1 part Dirty Lickings Triple Distilled Vodka
- 4 parts Lemonade
- Crushed Ice
- Pour vodka and blue curacao in a shaker with ice, shake well & strain into ice filled highball glass, top with lemonade, garnish and serve.
- Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
- Standard garnish: Orange slice or lemon slice
- Drinkware: Highball glass
Cinnamon Apple Pie
- 30ml vanilla vodka
- 30ml fireball whiskey
- 60ml Apple cider
- Cinnamon sugar
- Apple slice
Dip the rim or an old fashioned glass in honey and coat with cinnamon sugar. Combine vodka and whiskey with ice and shake. Add Apple cider to the shaker and pour into glass. Use Apple slice to garnish.
Huge thanks to @the.change.room_bar for sending this one in!
The White Russian is a classic three ingredient cocktail that combines vodka, Kahlua and cream, we’ve just given it a Salted Caramel twist…
- 2 shot Kahlua
- 1 shot Dirty Lickings Salted Caramel vodka
- 1.5 shots of cream
- Fill a short glass with ice.
- Pour 2 shots of Kahlua over ice.
- Pour 1 shot of Dirty Lickings Caramel Vodka over Kahlua.
- Pour 1.5 shots of cream over vodka.
- Stir and sip.
- 1 1/2 oz Dirty Lickings Triple Distiled Vodka
- Orange Juice
- Add the vodka into a highball glass over ice.
- Top with the orange juice.
Simple as that.
Dirty Lickings Apple Pie Martini
- 50ml Vanilla Dirty Lickings Vodka
- Splash of lemon juice
- Splash of pure vanilla essence
- Shake of cinnamon powder
- Shake it, pour it and top it with tonic water (or apple cider)
- Apple garnish.
Thanks for sending in Anna Kelly… So good!!!!
The Long Island Iced Tea!
Time to give one of the most alcoholic drinks known to man a Dirty Lickings Twist… The Long Island Iced Tea!
- 1/2 oz. Dirty Lickings Triple Distilled Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Morgans London Dry Gin
- 1/2 oz. White Rum
- 1/2 oz. Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 3/4 oz. lemon juice
- 3/4 oz. Coke
- Shake ingredients (except Coke).
- Strain into a Collins glass over crushed ice, then top with Coke.
- Garnish with a lemon twist & lime.
Try & walk…
Perfect blend of vanilla, fresh passion fruit and lime. Prosecco does enhance the flavour but just as good either way.
- 60ml vanilla vodka
- 22.5 passion fruit syrup
- 1 fresh passion fruit 30ml fresh lime juice.
- 30ml Prosecco
- Combine in a mixer with ice and shake.
- Serve in a high volume glass and garnish with a half passion fruit.
- Serve with side of prosecco.
Huge thanks to @the.change.room_bar for sending in this beauty!
Frog in a Blender
GET READY FOR HALLOWEEN WITH THIS GHOULISH COCKTAIL!
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 ounces Dirty Lickings Triple Distilled Vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 lime wheels
- Place the ice, vodka, cranberry juice, and lime wheels in a blender
- Blend just enough to chop everything up (3 to 4 seconds)
- Serve in a margarita glass
Vodka Cuba Libre
Putting A Dirty Twist On The Cuba Libre Cocktail!
- 30ml Dirty Lickings Triple Distilled Black Label Vodka
- 10ml Lime Juice
- 50ml Coke
- 100ml Ice
- Add ice to glass.
- Add all ingredients.
- Top with Coke.
- Finished with a lime wedge.
The Salty Dog
- 1 1/2 oz Dirty Lickings Triple Distiled Vodka
- 3 oz Grapefruit juice
- 4 tsp Coarse sea salt
- Garnish: Grapefruit slice, salt rim
- Rim a highball glass with salt.
- Shake the vodka and grapefruit juice
- Pour over ice in a highball glass.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice.
SEX ON THE BEACH
- 2 oz. Dirty lickings Triple Distilled Vodka
- 1 oz. peach schnapps
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well; strain into a highball glass with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
Putting The Dirty Twist On A Strawberry Mojito!
5 Mint leaves
- 25 ml Simple syrup
- 25 ml Lime juice
- 45 ml Dirty Lickings Vodka
- Soda water
- 1 Extra Strawberry for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Muddle your mint leaves, strawberry and simple syrup in a highball glass.
- Fill with ice cubes.
- Add lime juice and Dirty Lickings Vodka.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Salted Caramel Vodka Trifle
Oh Loy Tomsons, you’ve outdone yourself.. we’re drooling!!! Here’s Loy’s Recipe…
You need a kickarse trifle bowl! Mine is big!
- Sponge cake from Woolies or somewhere like that!
- Nestle Top n Fill Caramel x 2 cans
- 6 bananas (not too ripe)
- Aeroplane Vanilla Pudding mix x 2 pkts
- Pure cream 600mls
- Cadbury Caramilk chocolate x 1 block
- Make up pudding mix using 1300mls of full cream milk and 60mls of Dirty Licking Salted Caramel Vodka, follow instructions on packet.
- Brush bottom and sides of the bowl with Dirty Lickings Salted Caramel Vodka (you decide how much to use here)
- Layer the sponge cake in the bowl.
- Open cans of Top n Fill and empty into a separate bowl and whisk until smooth. Spoon this over the sponge cake.
- Slice the bananas and layer on top of the caramel.
- Layer the pudding mixture on top of the bananas.
- Whip the cream until firm peaks appear and then layer this on top of the pudding mixture.
- Use a vegetable peeler or grater to decorate the top with the Caramilk chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Warn consumers of alcohol content before they drive home
If you’re going to grab yourself a bottle of Dirty Lickings Triple Distilled Vodka, this is a good one to have in your box of tricks… Our take on the classic Bloody Mary!
- 1 1/2 oz(3 parts) Dirty Lickings Vodka
- 1/2 oz (1 part) Lemon juice
- 3 oz(6 parts) Tomato juice
- Pepper & Salt
- Add dashes of Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper into highball glass, then pour all ingredients into highball glass with ice cubes.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with celery stalk and lemon wedge (optional).
- Served: On the rocks; poured over ice.